DVD jest ustawione na inny region, należy mu zmienić na Polski lub na Multi-region. Oto jedna z pierwszych instrukcji jaka znalazłem w Googlach:
1. Make sure there is no Disc in the tray.
2. Shut off the unit and unplug it from the AC outlet. 3. Press and Hold the "Play" and "Open/Close" keys, simultaneously on the player and not the remote control.
4. While holding these keys, plug the AC cord back into the outlet. (TEST and CPU ver# will appear on the display)
5. Release these keys and then press "3D-Phonic" key on the player.
6. When 96KHz appears on the display, initialization is complete.
7. Press the "Power" button to turn the unit off.
8. Press the "power" button to turn the unit back on. (your player should be functioning properly now.) If the above procedure does not work, please consult a JVC technical support.
FOR MULTI REGION:
If you want multi region, please complete the following procedure:
Perform the above step 1 ~ 4 5. Release the "Play" and "Open/Close" keys.
6. Press DVD Menu twice on the remote.
7. When the display reads 000 5858 use the up and down buttons to change the 000 to 02E.
8. Using the Left and Right arrow buttons, change the last four digits until they read 0000 for Region Free, 0101 for Region 1, 0202 for Region 2 or 0404 for Region 4.
9. Press Enter on the player.
10. Press Standby and wait 5 seconds.
11. Press Standby again. Your player is now set to the region you requested. If you find some titles do not play on the region 0 setting, you may have to hard select the appropriate region. Enjoy. I finally can